Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Washington D.C. - Day 1 - Arrival

What a trip! I FINALLY arrived in Washington, DC last night to stay with melydia. (Well, technically she's in Virginia, but it's a suburb.)  I am soooo jet lagged after the long trip from South Africa.  All I want to do is sleep!  Luckily, melydia had a bed all made up for me.

I went to work with melydia today but it was kind of boring.  She just stares at a computer all day, and she's not allowed to take pictures, so I just hung out, played with her stapler, and bugged her coworkers.  They just stare at computers all day too.  This evening was more fun though, we did a little shopping, then took melydia's cats, Echo and Roy-ohki to the vet for their annual checkup. 

I had to calm down Ryo-ohki, who was too stressed to get off the scale, but otherwise it was fine.

~Later, Zeph

No comments:

Post a Comment