Friday, August 3, 2012

Camp Kachina

The second half of the summer I spent at Camp Kachina.
Here's a LOT of pictures of all the neat things I got to do!


During the first week there, I joined in the Survivor
group and helped them create boats out of cardboard.

We ate all sorts of yummy snacks! This was my first time to try a S'More.

This camp is located on a lake where the girls get to have fun doing water activities.
We went kayaking and canoeing.



I like to travel around camp in style.


The girls loved me!


A friend visited us from afar for the summer. He had just as much fun as I did!


There were beautiful trails all over camp. Being in nature is very rewarding!


Camp Kachina is named after the Indian Kachina dolls.
The camp has Indian named units, and even some totem poles!



At the end of each week we have fun and crazy dance for the girls complete with glow sticks,

and the very last night we have a campfire.


What a long, great, and tiring summer!
I think it's time for some rest.

~Later, Zeph

No comments:

Post a Comment